BDS Tactical Gear, Inc Warranty PolicyAll BDS Tactical Gear products carry a Lifetime Warranty. We are determined to produce the most rugged and reliable tactical nylon products in the world, and we stand behind everything we build for the lifetime of the product. If you've purchased a BDS Tactical Gear product, review the following guidelines for our lifetime warranty service and contact us with any questions or concerns!
All Warranty inquiries and/or repairs MUST BE coordinated directly with BDS TACTICAL GEAR. DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS TO THE RETAILER, DEALER OR WHOLESALER. ALL WARRANTY REPAIRS MUST BE PERFORMED AT BDS TACTICAL INC. IN OCEANSIDE CA.
Warranty does NOT cover:
- Manufacturing defects
- Normal wear and tear on:
- Stitching construction
- Hook and loop fasteners
- Nylon webbing
- Button snaps
Warranty is Voided if:
- Shipping used gear to and from BDS Tactical
- Plastic and metal hardware, zippers and metal
- Damage due to misuse of product
- Any modification not made by BDS Tactical Gear, Inc.
- We are happy to repair or replace these items at a nominal fee
For all warranty inquiries:
- Any modifications made by the purchaser that alter the original design of a BDS Tactical product.
- Items received by BDS Tactical Gear that are excessively dirty, covered in animal hair, are bloody, etc. will be returned to the customer immediately without being repaired. We cannot run these items through our machines, nor can we endanger our sewing techicians.
- Please contact a Customer Service Agent for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (888) 899-9366