BDS Tactical Gear Inc. Return Policy
- Products must be returned within 7
days of receipt.
- No refund will be applied to
shipments that were refused at time of delivery. There are no
exceptions to this policy.
- Gear must be in new condition with
the original packaging. Product must have NEVER been used.
- Products with modifications or
upgrades are FINAL SALE and non-refundable, i.e. MVOCR, Bib upgrades,
medical pouch and internal admin pouch. V-Ops items cannot be returned for
a refund due to the custom nature of their production. Items produced in limited
production materials and items which require a materials contract are
returnable at a higher restocking fee rate.
- Orders that have begun the production process (have passed the initial phase of processing (usually 1 business) are subject to a 20% administrative fee if cancelled. This fee covers the time taken to process, categorized and add the order to our production schedule. Please see our FAQ for additional information concerning production times.
- Before sending products back,
contact must be made with a sales representative to receive a Return
Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
BDS Tactical Gear Inc.
Returns/ (Insert your RMA#)
S. Coast HWY
- Orders returned through no fault
of OURS and outside the scope of the above mentioned exclusions will be
charged a 20% restocking fee. BDS Tactical, at their discretion
can waive this restocking fee for items that are easily resold.
ordered and produced in a material of limited production or availability
such as Multi-Cam or Kryptek patterns are accepted at a restocking rate of
ordered and produced in a material which requires a materials contract are
accepted at a restocking rate of 30%.
do not include shipping and handling charges.
- While we are not responsible for
lost, stolen or damaged packages, if USPS/UPS fails to deliver your order,
or your items arrive in a damaged state, please contact us so we can do
everything in our power to assist you.