The V-Ops Chest Rig is a customizable and unique innovation to the traditional load-bearing gear. It is handcrafted in Oceanside, using 1000 Denier Cordura. The rig is built to withstand any mission or test you wish to subject it to and is covered under a lifetime warranty. You have the option of creating a slim-line modular rig to carry any gear or pouches that compatible with MOLLE. Moreover, you can upgrade the rig using the wide array of upgrades available in order to create your own customized, fully-loaded combat rig.
The options include:
1. Color Options
V-OPS products are available in 18 different colors. You can select whichever one you think is the most suitable for you. Color options include:
- Coyote Brown
- Ranger Green
- Multicam Alpine
- Multicam Arid
- Multicam Black
- Multicam Tropic
- Kyptek Highlander
- Kyptek Mandrake
- Kyptek Typhon
2. Center Combat Load Options
You can choose between the following options:
- 4 mag "Platform” magazine pouches
- 8 mag "Platform” magazine pouches
- 4 mag "Stacker” magazine pouches
- 8 mag "Stacker” magazine pouches
- "Patrol” Style magazine pouches
There is PALS webbing on the front of the Platform and Stacker style magazine pouches. Moreover, the user has access to adjustable lids that can be kept in place by a snap and hook& loop mechanism.
On the other hand, the "Patrol” Style magazine pouches feature a hook & loop and side release buckle mechanism to keep the adjustable lids in place.
3. Side Options
For either side of your rig you can opt for any of the following pouch options:
- PALS webbing
- Padded GP
- Padded GP with Pistol Mag
- Medical Pouch
- Squad Leader Admin Pouch
- SAW/ Spent Mag Pouch
- Zippered GP
- Universal Vertical Holster
Integrated Hydration Carrier
- The standard shoulder pads can be replaced by Integrated Hydration Carrier and shoulder pads, for better hydration.
- The padded back panel of the Hydration carrier provides comfort
- The hydration back panel can be opened or closed using the zipper.
- You can fit a bladder of up to 100 oz. in the hydration pouch.
- The hydration pouch comes with PALS webbing and a 2’ long loop fastener at the front.
- The shoulder pads also feature PALs webbing and 0.5” thick closed-cell foam for comfort.
- The hydration bladder can be kept tightly in place by using the elastic band available on the shoulder pads.
The HydroBull Pak Bak is the ideal hybrid back panel hydration day pack. This is because:
- Modular pouches can be attached to the exterior of the panel by using the PALS webbing present on the exterior.